Saturday 9 November 2013

LAILA-I SHOULD PREPARE MYSELF APPROPRIATELY BEFORE GRADUATING

I should prepare myself appropriately before graduating. I need to have mental and physical preparation. Now, I had to set a high vision to improve myself in every aspect of my life especially in  my academic qualification. My target pointer is 3.5 and above. I want to graduate with the first class honours.  It is not easy to achieve this target. I had to plan myself with the proper planning study. My mission is towards the target vision. I want to be a successful business women.

I know who I am. I should study SWOT analysis. I have to build the strength and find my weakness.Where ever there is  an opportunities, I should never  obey it. I should know where is  the threats that can trap and troubled myself. Besides that, I never forget that the successful person is the person that are good in moral and religion.


Before graduating, I had to prepare myself for the field of the job. I have to build the skill for  the occupation and the prospect carrier. I should be creative and innovative in what ever  carrier that I am doing. I should have a good personality and good communication as well. I must  be friendly and have  a good social life especially in my family and community. In my campus, I should build a good interaction among the students, lecturers  and the university’s staffs. I should have the natural leadership in my groups or public. What ever I do, I have to work hard and work smart.
My formula for success Delusion + Effort + Tawakal = Success


LAILA- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BESTARI IS AN UNIQUE UNIVERSITY

University College Bestari (UCB) is an unique university. UCB has a very good physical and public facilities. From the front view, UCB looks like an exclusive higher building education. The buildings is on the hill and looks very attractive. It is located on the main road from Jerteh to Kuala Terengganu. UCB’s location is at the strategic area, that is at the Bandar Permaisuri New Town. UCB has a very good facilities including administration blok, library, computer laboratories and lecture halls.

The fees for the programmes offered here is affordable. All the students studied here stay in hostels and they are very safe from any external interference. There are many special privilege given to the students.  Registration Fee is free for an orphan’s student.  Coupons for food are offered to the unafford students. So, they can manage their budget and spend the money on the important things only.

The students studied in UCB have the systematic scheduling learning. They should be punctual and being ready for their lectures.  UCB has the qualified lecturers. Most of the lecturers have the ‘Master’s Degree’ academic qualification. They are a very dedicated lecturers.  They do their task excellently and they want to bring their students to the higher academic qualification. They also contribute for the promotion of UCB as an unique university to the public.



LAILA- MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY SO FAR

My English level is not very good. For the time being I am trying to improve My English language by doing a lot of grammer exercise and work book. Besides that, I read new paper  everyday and communicate in English with my members and friends. I try to improve my pronounciation  by listerning to the television English cannels. I buy some software like compact disc (CD) and I focus on the listening part of it. Now my English ability is getting better.

When I am in group studies,  I try to speak English and threw the ideas to them. So far, I got much improvement in my vocabularies. Although it is hard for  me to do that, but I try my best to upgrade my English level. Now I am very happy and satisfied on what I have done.





No comments:

Post a Comment