Sunday 10 November 2013

SAIYIDAH : HOW SHOULD I PREPARE MYSELF BEFORE GRADUATING

SAIYIDAH : HOW SHOULD I PREPARE MYSELF BEFORE GRADUATING

Ivory – Tower ? When I hear the words , I am so happy because I am continue my studies in there . This are one part of mu dream . But , what  I should prepare before finish my studies . On year 2016 , I  will finish my studies in University  College   Bestari  (UCB) . Before that , I must graduate with excellent results to prepare me easy to get jobs .  
First , I  must get excellent results in examination . My target is to get 3.00 pointer and  above every semester . So , I  must show how consistent t my results in every semester . The main point here is I  have to be good in all subjects that I take and pass them with flying results .
Then , I must the best skill communication . I  must have a good speak and confident what I want to say . In my experience , the employer will be choose the star in his company base the skill communication and a excellent  results . So , I must improve my skill communication . Beside  that , as a generation globalization  I must learn two or more language such as English and Mandarin . It benefits for me in future who knows..
Furthermore , I must learn a good dressing . Our dressing  also can give effect to students after graduate  , because dressing can give a good attitude personality . In , University College Bestari  (UCB) ,each student  must follow the rule . It look , difficult but it as a practice to us to prepare our self in the real world after graduate .
What important is , I must prepare all the question and all the needs in exploring a world of jobs . I am saying this because I think every students is dreaming a great jobs and great positions in their workplace , so before they are going to be in that part , they have to prepare with their own mind too 

No comments:

Post a Comment