Thursday 21 November 2013

AMILA- I SHOULD PREPARE MYSELF APPROPRIATELY
 BEFORE GRADUATING


A lot of things I need to prepare before graduation and I feel a lot of thing I need to do and learn until I  feel satisfied and confident. The main thing I need to prepare is to improve my English level. For my English language is very important because it is the medium of instruction. For knowledge miss, my English is less, but I will try learn until I can master it and I hope miss can help me to some extant that I could continue to learn. A part from that i will also focus on other subject in the fields of business with more depth, in fact it can be practiced in the commercial field. I will learn this field very seriously and I believe here is knowledge i hope i can be armed with enough knowledge achive my target of 2.5 pointer on. 


AMILA- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BESTARI IS AN 
UNIQUE UNIVERSITY

Before this I did not know anything about Smart University College in setiu. I am aware of this University through my friend. After my friend tells about the uniqueness of Ucb in, I intend to pursue my degree here. Alhamdulillah, with the results my stpm I have been received and are eligible to study here.
After I check-in here, I feel lucky because a lot of the Ucb privileges. As I know this is not point of ucb profit alone points. This is because of a combination of Ucb was founded, Perkaya, and confident Peyatim. All this because to assist all students in order to connect beajar here.
Special qualities again is the place to build the Ucb, Waqf land, which I feel most special. In addition the University Ucb will be full and will also be the first University Endowment in the country someday.
I feel very lucky to be able to gain knowledge here and distrust that many uniqueness of Ucb. Although Ucb does not have students who many but it does not affect anything, but for me more easy I unyuk are approaching a lecturer I compared with mahiswa. The more time spent with the lecturer in help me in education.
Other than that, I love Ucb as the unique place surrounded by hills and nice village, this to me comfortable add add the room I was upstairs at all, so the view here seems to be more clear.
Finally, I hope the University will continue to develop and successfully achieve the aspiration to become a University Waqf first, God willing ... Amin ...



AMILA- ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY SO FAR

My English so far is still not satisfactory. For I am still too early for me to master completely. So far what is taught by Ms can I follow to some extent. Anything much more should I learn and still further. My English is less, add add I have no knowledge in remembrance of many words. Maybe that's why I'm hard to do not. In addition words in a day, I do not use English. I don't practice the speech in English and perhaps for that reason I'm difficult to speak. My experience the first time, namely the time school primary school, my ability in English well enough and when to stage my English secondary schools decreased. I feel that the higher I learned increasingly difficult words should I learn. I'm hard to memorize words difficult and increasingly difficult when wishing to work. For me, I have to many remembered all the words to my master. I hope I could learn as soon as possible and be able to keep what Ms. teach and continue to improve my English skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment