Saturday 5 October 2013

SAIYIDAH _ An Unforgettable Experience In Blogging



  Assalamualaikum ..
   My name is Nur Saiyidah Binti Nasir. I was born on the  1st  of  May in 1993 , which means I  am 20 years old now. I have 7 siblings . I’m student Bachelor  Bussines of   Admistrion  in University College Bestari and hopefully i will be able to finish off with great grades.. In sya allah.
  First , my lectures Miss Izyanhusna Hanafiah ask us create a blog. I very shocked !! Why?? I’m very suprised ?? Because i don’t  know anything about blog. So , I  think  blog is just a paper and just like newspaper. You know , my perception about blog is wrong . You know meaning of  blog ?? If you dont know about blog let me introduces meaning blog to yours. Blog is a abbrevrated version of  ‘WEBLOG’  which is term used  to describe web sites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information .
  After my lectures divided me a group . I’m very excited to get a new friends . After that , we create a blog is not easy because we don’t have any experience in creating a blog but the our  did it. I’m feel proud to our group . Now the blog is part of my life and it give me the meaning of friendship . Writing  a blog can improving my grammar , vocabulary , and writing . Now have with my redeem . Before this , I only read other peoples blog now  I can smile too wide when they can read my blog too. 
  I hope , I will get excellent in subject   English in Academic Purposes ( BBI 3013 ) . The blog is part of my assigement and I hope my friends get a good results too in subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment