Sunday 10 November 2013

SAIYIDAH – MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY SO FAR

SAIYIDAH – MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY SO FAR

In Malaysia , our Prime Mister always advised to their people to learn about the English language . As a students in the degree , I must to get the English language very well .
My English language ability so far is medium stage . My problems is about my grammar . I always forget about past and present tense and others . When , I want to speak with my leacturer , I am affair about my grammar and vocabulary . Sometimes , I understand when my leacturer ask me, but I am worry my answer because about my grammar .
Besided that , it is about my writing . I love essay because I have ideas to write . But , it hard for me when I want to translate in English I must open the dictionary to write the essay . But , my sister always support me to read the dictionary because it can help me improve my spelling and vocabulary . I also watch the movie and always find the words what I don’t known in the movie, it can help me improve my English .
Next , I always study group to learn the English language . I also give the attention when my friend discussion about the essay . We always discussion together to teach each other to improve our English language . For me , I must to study with my friends , it can give me benefits in my examination .

As a conclusion , I hope I can improve my English language in my study . I hope I can speaking vey well in one day .

No comments:

Post a Comment