Sunday 10 November 2013

SAIYIDAH - UCB IS A UNIQUE UNIVERSITY

SAIYIDAH -  UCB IS A UNIQUE UNIVERSITY
UCB ? What you think about meaning of UCB . Let’s me introduce for you meaning of  University College Bestari or UCB . Now , I am students at University College Bestari . Can I talk about my beloved and a unique university ?
First , location of University College Bestari at Terengganu Darul Iman . The  place of  UCB at  village Pak Kancil in Setiu . Before the UCB , it known as Institut Pertanian ,because the location is suitable to crop . On 4 June 1988 , UCB inaugurate by The Noble Dato’ Dr  Tengku  Mahmud Mansor , he is a Executive Chairman of University College Bestari (UCB) .
Beside that , it is about the hostel . UCB have three hostel , that is two block for princes and one block for prince . I am glad to be here because I stay in level four in block A .Every morning , when I woke up , I feel  I am stay in Cameron Highlands . Why , I say that ? It because in the morning , the UCB thick with the mist . I love the atmosphere in UCB  at the early morning .
The unique of UCB is the food coupon . Each students in UCB can get the food coupon in every month . They can paid the food coupon when them get loan by PTPTN or MARA . The coupon , can use to buy food at cafe and limit  of food coupon is RM9.00 . It’s can help students. I am very sure , the food coupon  not can get at any IPT or IPTS in Malaysia .
Furthermore, the lecturer in UCB always give the attention to the student . In my knowledge , in IPTA every students must be the appointment before see the lecturer . It is because in IPTA they have many students to handle in one time . But in UCB , the student can see the leacturer any time and any where . It can give the benefits to solve their problems in education . 

I am proud to be part of the members of the UCB . I hope UCB non-stop and always teach our generation . I hope the UCB become famous university in one day .

No comments:

Post a Comment